Saturday, July 22, 2017

July 15-21

What a busy week! Cal had Vacation Bible School each night this week. Doug literally walked in the door each night, I handed Graham to him, and off Callen and I went to VBS. I was able (with Cal's permission!) to work in his classroom each night. It was a fun time, and Cal loved it!

July 15: I had my first triathlon in almost 10 years that morning, so we kept it low key that day and spent the late afternoon at the pool. Both Cal and Graham love being in the water. Graham has a new trick of walking over to the ladder where Cal is standing, and pushing him in. He laughs and laughs!
 July 16: We finally joined our church, and had the boys baptized. We've been going there almost 6 years, but never have joined. The baptism itself was a mess. Graham was everywhere, he cried when Pastor Mollie took him from me, and Callen wanted no part of water going on his head. We all survived, and the boys are now baptized!

July 17: I took the boys near downtown to watch a building being torn down. They both sat on a bench for about 10 minutes and watched everything going on. Then it was down on the ground to run around in the grass! As we were leaving, I was packing up our stuff and turned around to see Callen walking Graham down the path. He made sure he was holding his brother's hand and not letting Graham get away! Too sweet!

July 18: Graham is enjoying wearing Callen's sunglasses these days.


July 19: The theme of VBS is Hero Central. We have our very own super hero!

July 20: Graham is a CLIMBER! We can't leave him alone or even turn our backs for 30 seconds. I was washing dishes, and turned around to find this...


July 21: Once again...G is enjoying Callen's sunglasses and old dapper hat!

 






No comments:

Post a Comment