Monday, May 1, 2017

Baseball and Water Slides

Another fun and busy week!

April 22: Clemson baseball. Tailgated with friends and then headed in to watch a little Clemson baseball.
Cal hanging out with his buddies Adeline and Charlie
April 23-24: Great Wolf Lodge in Charlotte. What a fun time! Cal was so excited to ride the water slides, play in the pool, and get water dumped on him by the big bucket! (I will have to do a separate post on this soon. Too many fun memories not to share!)

A family photo before we all got too wet!
The boys playing and getting soaked
April 25: I finally made it to the Farmer's Market to buy plants for the garden. Graham decided he would help with the planting!

April 26: The Greenville Drive had a 2:00 game, so I thought this would be our best chance to make it to a game this year. When most games don't start until 7:00, it's hard for us to make it since both boys are asleep around 7:30! My dad joined us for the game. We spent most of the time in the playground area, but the boys enjoyed themselves, and Callen actually watched a little of the game.
Callen watching the game and Graham watching all the kids...to avoid smiling at the camera!
April 27: Callen had a super long and busy week, and never really caught up on his sleep from Great Wolf Lodge over the weekend. He fell asleep in the car coming home from Simpsonville, so I carried him in the house. Graham had fallen asleep as well but woke up when I brought him in the house. Graham was screaming when I brought in Cal, so Cal woke up. I set him on the floor to take care of Graham. I look over a few minutes later to see this...
Poor kid so tired that he couldn't even stand up to make it to the couch!
April 28: Strawberry Picking! In my mind, I always have these ideas of how things are going to go. Reality is sooooo different! Callen didn't want to pick strawberries because he didn't want to get his hands dirty (seriously? this kid lives to dig dirt!) so he stood there and ate strawberries faster than Oupa and I could pick them and put them in the bucket!

No comments:

Post a Comment