Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Boy and His Toys

Ok, really just one toy in particular! Callen loves his Sophie the Giraffe. As I was looking back at pictures to include in the blog, I didn't realize we brought Sophie out so soon for Cal to play with her. He was only a few weeks old, and already holding on tightly to his buddy. At first I think he liked the sound she makes as well as the soft and squishy feeling of her. Now Callen has a full on attachment to Sophie! Over the last few weeks, he smiles when I squeak her, grabs a hold of her and gnaws on her face and ears, and reaches for her while sitting in his car seat or bouncy seat so he can play with her. Needless to say, Sophie goes everywhere with us these days. Instant pacifier!

It was amazing (and awfully sad) to look back at these pictures and see how much Callen has grown. I know he is bigger, but I don't see his change as much as others.
Looking back at these pictures makes me realize how big our boy has gotten in 3 1/2 short months.






Double Fisting it with 2 Sophies!




No comments:

Post a Comment