Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Trying To Stay Entertained...Cold Weather Go Away!


We have been stuck indoors most of the week due to the freezing temps and Ice Storm 2015...this makes for one stir crazy boy (and momma)! Cal and I were able to make it to gymnastics on Monday before the bad weather moved in. Thank goodness for that activity or else we would really be going crazy by now. We have been doing our best to keep Cal entertained with new activities as well as playing things he enjoys. Doug worked from home yesterday so that was also a nice diversion for Cal, and he even helped make a few phone calls and business decisions. 

Here are just a few of the things we have been up to the last few days...

 Running through the house like a ghost!
Boooooo!
Dressing like dad does to work on projects
Knee pads on...check

Tape measure in place...check
 Building forts with daddy
No Girls Allowed!
 Riding 'motorcycles' through the house
I'm bad to the bone!

 Helping daddy 'work'
Yes Bib, I've got it all under control!

Fun at gymnastics...this is an hour where Cal can run wild and play as hard as he wants!

Walking the balance beam

Choosing to play in the chalk and not jump on the trampoline

Starting a 'ta-da' but only captured the hands going up

Running through the mats

Playing in the ice





Playing with his best buddies!


On his belly to eat the ice so he wouldn't have to pick it up with his hands!
Cal has several winter hats he can wear outside. While I was getting stuff for me to wear, Cal reached into my drawer (without me knowing) and pulled out the hat he has on in the pictures. This was my mom's hat that I kept and love to wear. He came running down the hallway with this hat on his head and ready to go outside. I tried and tried to put on one of his hats, but he insisted on wearing this hat. I had to laugh because it is girly and way too big for him, but loved the fact that he wanted to wear my Momma Lou hat!

After all the fun, he couldn't even make it to the crib to fall asleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment